Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Taken with my new phone.

Takes 2 To Tango.


Hey, I pretty much noticed that many of my friends updated their blogs on Monday....like it was their home assignment.
Anyway, there's been some speculation around that the examination results are going to be out on 9th February. I thought that it was pretty early.
I think I'll just wait and confirm it with the news.(TV)

Nothing major going on at the moment except that I think some stuff in my life are going away from the road I want it to take. Too bad I can't do much to help it.
Even the person whom I want to read this probably won't know who it's referring to.

I'll make it a point to leave a picture or two each time I update.
After all, a picture tells a thousand words.
Anyway, that picture was taken at from my workplace's pantry.
Not such a bad view ey?